[amc] Re: Help! I need a substitute for the children's story this Sunday, April 28.

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pat hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>, Lee Lever <leelever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:50:36 -0500

Pat,
I would be glad to do the Children's Sermon on Sunday. I have not seen an
answer from anyone else, so let me know if there has already been an
arrangement for someone else. I will also see Lee at the workday tomorrow
and can check with him.

Janice

--
Janice Friesen
http://jfriesen.net

"It wasn’t the 600 iPads that were so impressive— it was the mindset of a
teaching staff devoted to giving students time for creation and reflection.
Are American public schools ready to recognize that it’s the adults and
students around the iPads, not just the iPads themselves, that require some
real attention?" Lisa Guernsey Slate
Magazine<http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/04/ipads_in_the_classroom_the_right_way_to_use_them_demonstrated_by_a_swiss.html>