[amc] Give Thanks

  • From: "Bob" <rkoehn1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:54:03 -0600

Greetings!!

Since Sunday  is the beginning of Thanksgiving week, my decor this week will
try to remind us of our abundant harvests for which we should all be thankful.
Fruits and grains [the fruits of the grass family] are the basis of our food
chain --carnivores included.-- which provide us with nutritive materials.

Thank a green plant every day! ! ! !  They are the only organisms which can
harvest the "free" energy from the sun to sustain life on earth.

And thank God for providing an abundance for us! ! ! !

--Bob

JPEG image