[amc] Fwd: holiday hello from Ecstatic Cuisine

  • From: "Nevitt D. Reesor" <reesor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, soucie S M <keystone2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Snyder <jsnyder@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Logan <amstom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:28:49 -0600

I haven't had the opportunity to sample Jesse's culinary creativity, so I can't speak firsthand about its quality. I can, however, vouch for his enthusiasm and the very high quality of his character. So, if the services he provides meet some of your holiday needs, you might consider giving him a call.

Nevitt

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jesse Bloom <ecstaticcuisine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 9, 2007 2:14:45 AM CST
To: Jesse Bloom <ecstaticcuisine@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: holiday hello from Ecstatic Cuisine

Dear Friends and Clients,

Considering hosting a holiday gathering this year? Ecstatic Cuisine has been in full swing in 2007 and our Holiday calendar still has openings. Imagine adding that special zip, zam, zoom, and burst of Ecstatic flavor to your Holiday celebration. Whether its for your family, work, or friends we'd love to hear from you so call or email soon to book us for your festivities.

The year has been a great success and an auspicious beginning for a creative and socially minded company: In September we threw our first wedding and it was a smashing success. The feast for 220 featured organically raised Roast Beef, fresh caught Alaskan Halibut, and an assortment of local vegetables. The groom, Mason Arnold, runs Greenling Organics, a grocery delivery service that specializes in local and organic food dropped at your door. Look for Mason's comments about the wedding and our flier in your next basket (and check out www.greenling.com if you aren't familiar with this innovative local company.)

Our specialty is designing the party you've always imagined and we look forward to hearing from you. Please pass along our information to anyone who may be interested as nothing speaks as effectively as word of mouth recommendations.

To learn more about the Ecstatic Cuisine philosophy check out our website at www.ecstaticcuisine.com. We have grand plans for the new year so stay tuned.

Ecstatically yours,

Jesse Bloom, Chef and
Chief Rabble-Rouser