[amc] Fwd: Thank you!

  • From: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:01:56 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anna Yoder <AnnaYoder@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Thank you!
To: austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Austin Mennonite Church,

Thank you so much for your gift to MCC's Where Needed Most Fund. Because of
your donation, MCC and our partners are able to work for relief, peace, and
development in places all over the world. We know that the end of the year
can be a stressful time financially, but we are so grateful for your
congregation and your continue support and generosity.  We appreciate
everyone at AMC!

Have a wonderful New Year!

Thanks again,
--
Anna Yoder
Donor Relations Coordinator

information. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail. Thank you.

--
*Lee Lever, Pastor*
*Austin Mennonite Church*