[amc] Fwd: First Austin Mennonite Beer Tasting

  • From: "Linda Snow" <lindamariesnow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:17:08 -0600

For those who plan on attending  Sarah's
commemorative beer tasting, direction's to
Linda and Paul Snow's follow....

Find your way to 183 North or South.
Exit Lake Creek Parkway

(usually send folks down Anderson Mill road but will use
Lake Creek to avoid construction)

(183 South) Take a Right onto Lake Creek Parkway
(183 North) Take a Left onto Lake Creek Parkway

Left onto Pecan Cree Parkway

(5th) Right onto Opal Trail

10906 is the Ugly Brown house with the boarded up window ;)
We'll be on the right hand side of the road right across from Quartz Circle.

Linda (512)431-2158
Paul   (512)627-8841