[amc] [Fwd: Donations at the Relief Sale]

  • From: Pat Hochstetler <pat.hochstetler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 11:38:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

Please let me know if you would like to make a donation for the mentioned MCC project and cannot attend the Relief Sale next Saturday. I am happy to deliver your donations for the peace project in Guatemala. Please see the attached note for more details. If you can get me a check this Sunday, that works. If you happen to forget or don't have a chance to see me tomorrow then just tell me what you want to donate and I will donate in your name (so I can get a receipt for you) and you can give it to me afterwards.

Blessings,
Steve Hochstetler