[amc] Fw: Sept 15 tidr Strategy Meeting

  • From: "Ray Gingerich" <RGingerich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:11:32 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: <main@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:23 PM
Subject: Sept 15 Strategy Meeting

All clergy, chaplains, religious leaders, and congregation members involved in
hurricane relief efforts are invited to a meeting:

Date: Thursday, September 15, 2005

Time:  5:30pm, Service of reflection, prayer and song

Time: 6:30pm, Strategy Meeting -- Where are we now with relief efforts? What
is working? Where do we go from here? What are the needs? How can faith
communities to respond?

Where: First Baptist Church, 901 Trinity Street, Downtown at 9th and Trinity.

RSVP:  If you plan to attend, please respond to aaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
512-386-9145 ext. 19