[amc] Funeral service for Alice Cain's son

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:13:31 -0500

The funeral service for Robert (Bobby) Omega Kantz is planned for Tuesday,
Sep 13, 6:30pm, in the facilities of Centex Beverage, Inc., 3834 Promontory
Point Drive.  Travel east on Ben White (Hwy 71) past I-35, turn right
(south) on Burleson Road to intersect Promontory Point Drive.  Turn right
(west) and Centex is located on the right side of Promontory Point Drive.
Watch for the 'Miller Lite' logo.  The obituary will be printed in
tomorrow's Austin Statesman.  The family requests that memorial expression
be sent to SPCA for relief of animal victims of Katrina.  I will send
flowers on behalf of the church for the funeral service.

Alice has been taken to the hospital for observation following her activity
this morning involving funeral preparations.  Her daughter is with her along
with her friend Maxine and other family members from Kansas.