[amc] FW: query

  • From: "Kathy Reid" <Kathy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:16:03 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald Helfrich [mailto:ronhelf50@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 11:47 AM
To: kathy@xxxxxxx
Subject: query

Kathy Reid,

I haven't been able to make it to church. The time is
too early the bus ride too long. C'est la vie.

I continue to work on my dissertation (the
structuration of religious, especially Mormon
identity, in the Burned Over District) and to look for
a job. I may be able to teach at ACC in the spring.
However, my savings run out in November when I will be
homesless, medicine, and foodless, so I need to find
something else soon. I was writing to see if you might
know of something.

I have a BA in Religion, an MA in Cultural
Anthropology and History, am ABD in History, am a
student of social ethics and peace work, have worked
in bookstores, office settings, for publishers, was a
ministerial representative to the Monroe County
Ministerial group for the Friends, and a campus
minister in Utah for Protestants and Catholics at BYU
and UVCC.

Thanks.

Ron/POH

=====