[amc] Christmas Fellowship at Bob Koehn's House

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 08:50:41 -0600

Can it already be time for Bob's annual Christmas Open House?  Hurray!  It
is!!  It will be this coming Sunday evening. It is a drop in event from 4
pm to 8 pm. Everyone is invited.

It is requested that you bring your favorite snack to share. In the past we
have had all kinds of things like Christmas Goodies, Chips and Dip, small
sandwiches, etc...

Also, we really like to sing, so if anyone feels like bringing a guitar or
other musical instrument we could have an informal Christmas sing along.

If you have any questions you can contact me at janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
(512)560-2609 (cell) or Bob at rkoehn1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or (512) 288-3063
(home).

Janice

--
Janice Friesen
http://jfriesen.net

"It wasn’t the 600 iPads that were so impressive— it was the mindset of a
teaching staff devoted to giving students time for creation and reflection.
Are American public schools ready to recognize that it’s the adults and
students around the iPads, not just the iPads themselves, that require some
real attention?" Lisa Guernsey Slate
Magazine<http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/04/ipads_in_the_classroom_the_right_way_to_use_them_demonstrated_by_a_swiss.html>