[amc] Bob's Address

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:15:06 -0600

I forgot to include Bob's Address and some instructions for getting there.
 Sorry about that!

His address is 7809 Chino Cortino Trail
Austin TX

I am adding some direction from Mapquest. You will have to add on or change
the first part to match where you are coming from.

Janice

Go south on I-35 S/US-290 W.

0.6 mi7.Keep right to take I-35 S/US-290 W toward15th St/11th St.

5.9 mi8.Merge onto US-290 W/TX-71 W via EXIT 230toward Johnson City.

3.3 mi9.Keep left to take US-290 W/TX-71 W towardJohnson City/Llano.

4.4 mi10.Turn left onto W William Cannon Dr.

   - W William Cannon Dr is 0.2 miles past McCarty Ln
   - If you reach Old Bee Caves Rd you've gone about 0.3 miles too far

0.3 mi11.Turn right onto Escarpment Blvd.

   - If you are on W William Cannon Dr and reach Ridge Oak Rd you've gone
   about 0.2 miles too far

0.8 mi12.Turn right onto Oasis Dr.

   - Oasis Dr is 0.2 miles past Oliver Loving Trl
   - If you reach Abilene Trl you've gone about 0.4 miles too far

0.04 mi13.Take the 1st right onto Cheno Cortina Trl.

   - If you reach Sam Maverick Pass you've gone a little too far

--
Janice Friesen
http://jfriesen.net

"It wasn’t the 600 iPads that were so impressive— it was the mindset of a
teaching staff devoted to giving students time for creation and reflection.
Are American public schools ready to recognize that it’s the adults and
students around the iPads, not just the iPads themselves, that require some
real attention?" Lisa Guernsey Slate
Magazine<http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/04/ipads_in_the_classroom_the_right_way_to_use_them_demonstrated_by_a_swiss.html>