[amc] Another Trip to Greece-Another Blog

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:52:25 -0500

Tomorrow I leave again for Greece and this time for Turkey also.  We are
going because Steve will be participating in the archaeological dig in
Corinth.  I will be blogging again and so if you are interested in seeing
some pictures of the trip and whatever it is that I write about you are
welcome to read along in the blog:

http://jfriesen.edublogs.org/

This time I am trying out Edublogs to see if it will be a better tool for
teachers who want to blog with their classrooms.  There are several people
who I only know through cyberspace who have signed on to follow the trip and
comment on the blog.  One is John Muir School in San Diego California.  They
have recently won the CyberFair 2006.  Take a look at their entry:

http://www.muirlibraryk12.net/  It also links back to their school so you
can see where they are.

One other school is Holt Elementary School in Kearney, Missouri.  Here is a
link to the web page of the teacher who I have communicated with.  They are
in summer school, so she is probably working with a different group.

http://65.173.79.58/akin/?outVOU=1005&height=

There are others who have communicated with me who are doing this on their
own or with their own children at home.  It will be fun!

Feel free to write me comments. The blog already has a bunch of comments
from my ESL class in Austin!  It was amazing to me how many of you read the
blog last time!

Janice