[amc] AMC Workday - Saturday, April 27, 8:30-noon

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'amc'" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:50:33 -0500

This Saturday is a workday at the church beginning at 8:30 and ending at
noon.  We hope you are able to join us in improving our buildings and
grounds.  We will have hand tools and yard tools available, but feel free to
bring any you may prefer.

The CDC has a Day of Caring planned on Saturday as well with around 8-10
people volunteering.

Let's see how much we can get accomplished!  Hope to see you there.

Marcia Miller on behalf of the

Facilities Committee