[amc] Re: AMC Update 2014Oct6

  • From: Stacy Vlasits <stacyvlasits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:16:23 -0500

Sunday School teacher for the class that meets in the trailer needed.  I
will be out of town on Sunday.  The teacher book is in the classroom.

Stacy Vlasits
Web Designer
Liberal Arts Instructional Technology Services -- LAITS
Mezes 2.302J
stacyvlasits@xxxxxxxxxx
330.347.0836 - cell

LAITS <http://www.utexas.edu/cola/information-technology/> | COLA