[amc] ADRN UPDATE: Northwest Austin Apartment Fires (NEED WAREHOUSE VOLUNTEERS)

  • From: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:15:51 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Austin Disaster Relief Network <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Subject: ADRN UPDATE: Northwest Austin Apartment Fires (NEED WAREHOUSE
VOLUNTEERS)
To: austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx

     [image: ADRN Alert Notice]

* *

*UPDATE: Northwest Austin Apartment Fires*

Dear ADRN Volunteers,

I want to thank the many volunteers that came out to volunteer today!  The
response was amazing and quick.  Today, ADRN's CISM team debriefed
minimally 29 families and have collected information to adopt/sponsor the
families.  ADRN is hoping our network of churches will be able to adopt
these families before the end of the day on Friday.  We also plan to keep
the ADRN Disaster Center open at the Shelter to talk/adopt more families
affected by this disaster along with the ADRN Call Center at HCBC-NW.
Today, the Call Center team of volunteers did an amazing job, received many
calls and collected important resource information that will be vital in
the recovery efforts.

ADRN NEEDS:

ADRN is partnering with the Christian Compassion Center and Twin Lakes
Fellowship to open a Warehouse to begin collecting Toys, furniture,
mattresses (new or almost new), and household items.  We are needing
VOLUNTEERS to help receive, sort, package and prepare donated items on
Friday, 12/21, from 9AM-7PM and Saturday, 12/22, from 9AM-6PM.  If you are
able to volunteer, please click on the following link below, sign up if
there are open slots, and show up at the Twin Lakes Fellowship Church on
your designated day (1150 S. Bell Blvd., Austin, Tx).

www.mysignup.com/adrnwarehouse2012<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0014HTBlRP03uZPv-cPNOfMALDN03uAZGUplqBJvYCuwGoqRoSk7WE5nqO0PZDUAMzn6lrllwc3WgdqQQ8JS3V8atlQf3z29vzNDhrKSk67kjiok2isE1raydliom-xvDJS4xnik9ZQzDA=>

Clothing & Food Donations are being directed to Hill Country Church of
Nazarene at the following location and times:

1750 Bagdad Road, Cedar Park, Texas - Office#512-259-0881

Warehouse times: Friday: 9AM-2PM / Saturday: 2PM-6PM

Please ONLY DROP OFF clean and new looking clothes and non-perishable
foods.  Thank you!!

SPONSORING FAMILIES/DISASTER RELIEF SHEPHERDS: ADRN will be sponsoring at
least 29 families.  We are looking for churches willing to adopt/sponsor
these families.  We will need Disaster Relief Shepherds to help us walk
with these families over the next two weeks until they get back on their
feet and back in another apartment or form of housing.  If you are a
Disaster Relief Shepherd and you would like to help, please email *
anne@xxxxxxxxxx*.

Please continue to pray for the relief efforts.  God bless!

Sincerely,

Daniel Geraci

ADRN, Executive Director

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001te_v6vSd9jvwsmFcsYw43X0RLwcbNFeY&t=001ZtooK8fMjOGEbd2Sb5bRPQ%3D%3D&llr=mo4htedab>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_003>
This email was sent to austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx by daniel@xxxxxxxxxx |
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001te_v6vSd9jvwsmFcsYw43X0RLwcbNFeY&t=001ZtooK8fMjOGEbd2Sb5bRPQ%3D%3D&llr=mo4htedab>
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001te_v6vSd9jvwsmFcsYw43X0RLwcbNFeY&t=001ZtooK8fMjOGEbd2Sb5bRPQ%3D%3D&llr=mo4htedab>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
Austin Disaster Relief Network | 9508 Jollyville Rd., Ste. 102 | Austin | TX|
78759

--
*Lee Lever, Pastor*
*Austin Mennonite Church*