[amc] A note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:29:54 -0600

I pray that as Advent ushers us into the celebration of Christmas, you may
feel the warmth and radiance of God's companionship as you journey in faith
toward the full glory of God's majesty.  We will have opportunity this
Friday evening at 7 to share in a Christmas Eve Candlelight Service together
- a time to hear again the circumstances associated with the birth of Jesus
and a time to sing carols which express our joy for the gift of God come to
dwell among us.  Let the wonder and magnificence of this testimony embrace
you and refresh your spirit as we renew our determination to follow where
God is leading us.

Please continue to keep close to your hearts and in your spirits those who
are ill among us and those who are traveling during these holidays.  For the
glory of God we pray.