[amc] A note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:28:42 -0500

I pray you will find pleasure and refreshment in your experiences this week.

Next Sunday, Sep 12, Marco Guete will be visiting with us to conduct the
Installation Service.  Marco will also preach for us while he is present.
He serves as the Associate Western District Conference Minister, officed
near Dallas.  I do know if his wife will be accompanying him.

If any of you have a guest room which Marco might use while he is here,
please inform me as soon as possible.  Laura and I can provide a mattress on
the floor, but that will be offered only in desperation.  I expect he might
appreciate a place to stay on Sat night before the service.

Also, the youth have decided to recreate on a canoe outing, following
worship either on Sep 19 or 26-we will make the final decision next Sunday.
We will need some transportation from the church to Zilker Park, then, after
getting out of the creek, on to a pizza buffet.  Consider helping us and
maybe finding some excitement as well.  Let me know of your interest.