[amc] A card from Larry & Dolly

  • From: ldabraham <ldabraham@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:57:23 -0600

From: "cards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 23:49:36 -0500
Subject: A card from Larry & Dolly

Dear AMC Friends,

Larry & Dolly (ldabraham@xxxxxxx) have

sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting.

Please click on the following link to see your card.  If your e-mail program
has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the
Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2642604981856&source=jl999

Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up
Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is: 2642604981856

If you're not already a member, we hope you will consider joining us
<http://www.jacquielawson.com/rm.asp?page=everyday> and sharing our greeting
cards with others.

With best wishes from us all,

Jacquie, Mike, Sally, Bev, John, and the rest of the team

 <http://www.jacquielawson.com>

Please do not reply to this email. It was sent to you by our computer, which is
brilliant at sending emails but completely hopeless at reading them! If you
have any problem at all viewing your card, please go here
<http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp> . If you don't wish to receive
e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please go here
<http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp> .
Our ref: JLC185655323-CS / 2642604981856
This email was sent to: l.abraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------ End of Forwarded Message