[amayausers.com] Re: wrinkles

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:12:35 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1290.html#000002

Use MESH backing under there and tearaway, holler for FRED here and he'll tell
you what is recommended and he knows what he is talking about. Thanks to him we
have mesh to throw under anything we are worried about wrinkles, even plain
cheap teeshirts-no pucker!
And lighten up on density settings-even lettering-instead of 4 for example, go
to 5 or 5.5. It's the tight density settings on letters and fill that make the
puckers. And a hand held steamer is great for flattening out a sewout after
cutting off the backing-it flattens it and removes hoop marks fast.