[amayausers.com] Re: windows 8 ethernet compatibility issue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:42:34 UT

This message was posted by samme on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/749.html

Bought a new HP computer, windows 8. Installed Amaya and Design shop. DS opens
but when i try to open Amaya it says "Ethernet communications did not open
properly, restart computer."  I called hp support ended up sending computer
back and they found that ethernet is working but says there is compatibility
issues with AMAYA OS and sent computer back to me. So.....does anyone know what
to try next?