[amayausers.com] Re: using a Mac

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:39:09 -0500

Carol & Susan...
do you also do your artwork and designing on your mac and then
slide it over to the Design Shop side? I run Macromedia Freehand
and Photoshop...usually just end up with vector lineart or I think jpg
is what Design shop likes but 95% of my work is vector.
Could easily add another mac to the line up here-putting a new
minimac (V 10.6) on line as soon as I get a monitor adaptor and I'm
wondering if that would run the windows you talk about...
would be so much easier to run design shop over here while I'm doing
artwork..

Roland