[amayausers.com] Re: using a Mac

  • From: Susan Davidson <sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 19:48:33 -0600

The only problem I have with running DS v9 or v7 with Parallels 4 on Macbook
Pro is with some of the keyboard lettering so far.  Since there is no numeric
keypad (enabling with function key as on my pc laptop),  I can't use some of
the special lettering available with some of the fonts.  I could  do it with an
additional keyboard or stand alone numeric keypad though.  I don't know if
there is another work around or not.  Love the Macbook Pro.....got one for
Christmas 2008 and haven't looked back.  I have the upgrade to Parallels 5, but
haven't installed it yet.

Susan