[amayausers] Re: trim test

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:05:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ed,
I ran the trim test.  Here are the results I got:
Round 1 (: 1st cycle thru all 16 needles) something
happened on needle 11 .  Right after it started
stitching I noticed that the needle was not threaded.
Not sure what happened here.
Round 2:  the bobbin thread was not picked up on
needle 12.
Round 3:  no problems
Round 4:  no problems
Round 5:  the bobbin thread was not picked up on
needle 3
Not sure you can tell anything by these results.  I
did notice this though and it may mean something
different is happending.  I checked and my bobbin tail
is set for medium.  After a trim the bobbin tail is a
little over an inch long.  After what I thought was
the bobbin not picking up the bobbin tail was only 3/8
inch long.  Also have been noticing when this happens
usually a small amount of the thread knots in the
fabric and then the rest of the  thread is loose.  The
machine gives me a bobbin break error and then I can
pull all the beginning thread out except for the very
first few stitches that are knotted into the fabric.
Maybe this us actually a bobbin break error and not
just that the bobbin thread is not being picked up.
Either way, I'm not sure how I solve the situation.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, I did not have a single needle unthread after a
trim during the test.  But I wasn't doing any
lettering on this test either.  What are your thoughts
on this issue?

Thanks sooooo much for your and everyones help.

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station
Columbus, OH

Just $16.99/mo. or less.