[amayausers] Re: transporting the amaya...

  • From: gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:27:36 -0500

Thank you, Aaron. I'll take you up on that! I would love to have your
advise. I still find it amazing in this day and age of "Hurry up and get
yours before someone else does." that there are folks willing to take time
out of their own businesses to help. 8 ^ )
Genie Z

                       "Linen Barn"

                       <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>        To:
<amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                       Sent by:                   cc:

                       amayausers-bounce@f        Subject:  [amayausers] Re:
transporting the amaya...
                       reelists.org

                       02/14/2005 02:46 PM

                       Please respond to

                       amayausers

Genie,

When you get your logo finished you can send it to me if you want me to
take
a look at it.  Maybe some constructive criticism just to let you know you
are moving in the right direction.  Sometimes it helps to get a few
opinions.  Good luck with your order and if you need anything just let us
know :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx