[amayausers.com] Re: thread slipping out of thread feed arm

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:03:06 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/712.html#000002

I don't know what type of bobbins you use, but I recently tried out NEB bobbins
because everyone seems to like them - one thing that I don't like about them is
that some of them are fastened at the end so that instead of the bobbin thread
running out cleanly producing a bobbin break message, the machine keeps sewing,
pulling the upper thread tight until it breaks.  This probably isn't what
you're talking about, but I thought it worth mentioning.