[amayausers.com] Re: thread slipping out of thread feed arm

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:28:14 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/712.html

I have been stitching the same design for the past week, on a large order I
received.  I'm having trouble with one of my colors slipping out from under the
red pinch roller and then too much thread feeds, causing a huge nest of thread
on the bottom.  I just did the maintenance on these before this job and
replaced all of the red pinch rollers, as well as some of the yellow feed
rollers.  I've never had this happen before.  It does fine for a while, then it
will "jump" out several times in a row.  All looks ok to me...any suggestions
on how to solve this?
Also, on another note, my bobbin detection isn't telling me when the bobbin
runs out, even with it checked to "on".  Any ideas of why this is happening?
Thanks so much for your help!