[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaks/actifeed

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:40:55 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/517.html

Just to get a new thread going so court stuff could be deleted if
necessary...LOL...
how do you change that actifeed setting? I thought actifeed was 'automatic' ?
Or, where is the setting? I'm running designshop 6...and have actifeed but
don't find anyplace to change settings...thread breaks are getting worse and
worse so I have no doubt the 'program' has got casper the ghost again...I've
had designs saved after use, go to reuse them and the last batch of changes
(density, letter size, etc.) is all totally gone...all by itself. The actual
file (with a new number I add as I make changes) is there, but upon
opening...the changes AREN'T there.
So maybe if it is possible to change actifeed it's time to do it?
Roland