[amayausers.com] Re: Court rules you can sell purchased designs

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:45:47 +0000

GF,
You are so wonderful to attempt to solve my problems, however,... I really do not have any thread breaks at this time.
That was my poor attempt at a sarcastic distraction.  There seem to be a few on the list that are in a heated debate and I'm not sure the back and forth information is beneficial to most.  Personally I'm worn out from the subject and I haven't said a thing.
I believe you can fix more thread breaks with honey than you can with vinegar.  Or something like that...
Ed

-------------- Original message from webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: --------------