[amayausers] testing thread samples, wrong cones...

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:45:20 -0400

Sue's back from a trip to Madeira 'store' here in NH with bags of sample
metallic threads...and some have a center 'hole' that is narrower than the
thread 'post' on the amaya. Others are on a 'straw' type of cone but it's
wide enough it should work with the cardboard disk under it.
Any ideas on how to test the threads with the wrong size hole? I don't have
a 'rewinder' so we can't transfer to another spool....
Got a sample pack of all their backings too-that will come in handy. So it
looks like this is the week to play!
Roland