[amayausers] Re: DesignShop 2005 upgrade problems

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:26:44 -0400

Thanks for the heads up...I was going to install the upgrade also and get
ready to talk to Jeff about it-now I'll wait and schedule it for when he is
available by phone or email to 'walk me through' it....being PC challenged I
can forsee problems!
Roland

From: AthenaAccents@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:10:56 EDT
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] DesignShop 2005 upgrade problems

Hi everyone,

   We just received our upgrade disk, installed it and encountered so many
weird problems I wound up uninstalling DesignShop and reinstalling the
original.  Designs wouldn't show up on the editing screen when opened from
Dakota cd, but the project info was there and it would transfer to Amaya to
run (but I couldn't SEE it in DesignShop to edit...)  Amaya kept
freezing/not responding and hanging at 100% transfer from DesignShop, etc.
We go for training next week, so I'll try to explain this more clearly
there, but maybe one of you guys can give me some advice.  One thing that
may or may not have caused a problem, the access codes on the disk were BOTH
for DesignShop.  Shouldn't one of the codes have been for AmayaOS?  Thanks!

Kim @
Athena Embroidery Accents