[amayausers] Re: stop function

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:37:54 -0700 (PDT)

Where is the stop command in the thread configuration?
 I look in colors by setting and didn't see a stop.

Also, When I do the applique feature the machine never
stops for me.  It does an outline to show placement
and goes straight to the tackdown stitches and then
straight to the satin stitches.  I would think the
machine should stop after the placement outline.  Am I
not doing something right in DS??

Susan

--- DLCompton@xxxxxxx wrote:

> It is my understanding you can apply an applique
> feature in the Amaya OS. I
> don't have mine on but you might want to check it
> out if you don't have the
> right DS version.
> Then there's always the stop command in the thread
> configuration--again in
> OS.
>

> Dorothy  Compton
> Bee Embroidered
> _www.BeeEmbroidered.com_
> (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
> (916)  635-7467
> Rancho Cordova, CA

> Daylight Time,
> steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> The  Applique option is available in Pro and Pro+
> product levels only. If you
> click  "help" then "help topics" click the "index"
> tab and type in "applique"
> in the  box. This will explain it and give screen
> shots how to do it. If you
> do not  have the Pro or Pro+ you have to do it
> manually.
>

> From:  <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 14  Apr 2006 11:57:47 -0700 (PDT) Hi
> everyone,
> I was wondering if there is a  stop function within
> DS?
> I am making bible bookmarks and the last step is  to
> applique the outside border.  But I want to stop
> the
> design/machine and slip a piece of fabric under the
> hoop before it  does the applique.  That way the
> back
> of the bookmark will look  nice.  On my test
> stitchouts
> I have had to stand by the machine and  manual stop
> it.
> And then of course I had to backup etc....  Kind of
> pain.
>
> Thanks,
> Susan

Susan Riedlinger