[amayausers] Re: stop function

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have Pro+ and I used the applique feature.  What I
need to do is when the designs inside the bookmark are
done stitching, have the machine stop so that I can
slip the fabric under the hoop.  Then I want to push
start so the applique can finish the outside border.

To clarify further, the first steps are not set up as
aplique.  I have regular designs on the inside stitch
out.  Then I used the applique tool to create the
satin stitches on the edge of the book mark.

Susan

--- Steve Cohen <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Applique option is available in Pro and Pro+
> product levels only. If you click "help" then "help
> topics" click the "index" tab and type in "applique"
> in the box. This will explain it and give screen
> shots how to do it. If you do not have the Pro or
> Pro+ you have to do it manually.
>

> From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:57:47 -0700 (PDT) Hi
> everyone,
> I was wondering if there is a stop function within
> DS?
>  I am making bible bookmarks and the last step is to
> applique the outside border.  But I want to stop the
> design/machine and slip a piece of fabric under the
> hoop before it does the applique.  That way the back
> of the bookmark will look nice.  On my test
> stitchouts
> I have had to stand by the machine and manual stop
> it.
>  And then of course I had to backup etc....  Kind of
> pain.
>
> Thanks,
> Susan

> It�s the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail
> beta

http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station