[amayausers] stock designs

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,=0AI am thinking of purchasing complete set of stock designs=
 partly because I want to increase my website business.  I thought it would=
 make it much easier to be able to direct customers to a site of designs I =
already own.=0A=0AWhat are your opinions on which company is better--Dakota=
, Great Notions, or other.  One thought I have is that it seems like every =
embroiderer has the Dakota 20,000 so maybe it would be better to go with so=
mething different like Great Notions.=0A=0AI will be going to the Indy Prin=
twear show in Sept so I'm hoping if I decide to do this I can find a good d=
eal.  What is a good deal for the Dakota or Great Notions design sets??=0A=
=0AAny input would be greatly appreciated!!!!=0A=0AThanks in advance=0A =0A=
Susan Riedlinger=0AEmbroidery Station=0AColumbus, OH=0A=0A-=0A=0A=0A=0A    =
_______________=0ABe a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers f=
rom someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. =0Ahttp://answers.yah=
oo.com/dir/?link=3Dlist&sid=3D396545433