[amayausers] Re: step index error?

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:54:01 -0700

Roland,
The sensors are the same ones you clean out on the 2mil maintenance. You
could go to manual for procedures to see a picture of the sensors. My
edition has the 2 mil on page 7-11. As suggested by a Denver techcI am
also doing additional oiling of the reciprocator guide before the timer
calls for it (pg. 7-9).  My local tech says that if the oil "slops" out
over the channel for the oiling, he thinks the oil might also be
clouding the sensor creating a color index error.
When I turn the machine back on I also just press the green start button
to return to the design where it left off. But it is important not the
move the hoop setting or anything. The machine remembers where you where
automatically. It goes to center or design origin (not sure which) then
returns to where you left off and changes from the home needle to the
correct needle (hopefully). I have also had the pressor foot stop in
between needles so I repeat the procedure, clean sensor, turn off, turn
on and press start.

Hope I answered your questions.

cr

Cheryl Rotter