[amayausers.com] Re: static electricity?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:20:52 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1051.html#000001

Try increasing your lower thread feed limit to 3-5 May be higher, I had to do
this when I was sewing leather seemed to help.
Be sure your design columns are not have too much density or you will cut your
design out of the garment.
Also BE SURE YOUR using a SHARP and the Orientation NO MORE THE 5 degrees to
the right.
Actually if you notice it to the right more then likely your too far. 5 degrees
is very slight.