[amayausers.com] Re: slim line2 question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:23:39 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/418.html#000004

I received the slimline frames with my XT and managed to bend the thread
grabber beyond use by leaving the clamp open and hitting it. Since replacing it
I have been very careful to always  clamp it down as soon as I remove the
garment. The directions which accompanied it were minimal and the first time I
used it I failed to notice that another top frame was stuck onto the bottom
frame and I succeeded in rubbing part of the sandpapery strips that hold the
fabric. There was also supposed to be a "blue tape" to install on the arm to
help ease friction but it was not included and numerous calls and promises to
send one have not made one appear yet. In spite of these setbacks and since
figuring out how to use them correctly I use them alot! Tote bags are so much
easier without hoopping in a tubular frame.