[amayausers.com] Re: shop flood

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 01:28:33 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/67.html#000002

Hey Debbie!

  I hear ya, can you please send the rain to North Dakota as it is just the
opposite here.  We did get some rain the other night however we are about 3.5"
below average on rain this year and the crops and hay fields are definitely
showing it.  We are having to sell 75% of our cattle now because of the lack of
grass in the fields and since the rain hasn't come are hay will be in short
supply come winter...

   I hope things get better for you and agree that it has been strange weather
this year.