[amayausers.com] Re: shop flood

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:56:05 -0500

Thanks Sandra!  I posted a message on the site so everyone would know I was
fine.  My shop did have water in the carpet but we spend all weekend using a
shop vac and high volocity fans.  So, it's business as usual today, doing about
31 Hawaiian shirts!!  Boy are my fingers sore from tightening hoops, pulling on
stabilizer and pushing hoops down!!  But, at $26.50 a shirt, that is good
money!  I get them from Blue Generation whose prices are GREAT! Well, I better
go since it's my 15th wedding anniversary and I have t-bones on!!  Thanks for
the prayers!  I'm sure they have helped; I just wish more people had less
damage.  About 500 home in our town alone were completely destroyed and 1300
others were damaged.  But, I'm happy to report that no one was killed or
seriously injured!  Hopefully no more serious storms or downpours are in our
future!!  TAKE CARE!!  Deb
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com