[amayausers] Re: saving needle settings

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:53:24 -0500

Unfortunately our computer is assigne directly to the Amaya-nothing
else. No scanner, no printer, no internet...that's all it is there
for. Next month I'm upgrading my digital printer/cutter to Mac Flexi
7 program-so my brand new IBM running it now will take over the
Designshop Pro program, and maybe.....the Amaya program. Its running
1.5 gig ram, pentium 4.
Absolutely no more upgrades to either program-since all the upgrades
now are aimed at the new XT amaya it will have nothing for our 'now
old' amaya.
Never have even found the place to save notes on designs so we have
not done that-and without a printer-never even checked out the print
side of the program.
Anytime I've needed to send off a proof or email, I transfer the
design as jpg or something and bring it to my Mac...email or print
from that with no problem.
Having the sewouts with the labels is so easy...and if we happen to
run out of a color, we can hold it right up to the spools to find the
closest match.
Roland