[amayausers.com] Re: san mar case prices

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:40:28 -0800 (PST)

No, I don't spend that much with them.  When I signed up, I told them I was
just beginning.  They told me that to keep case pricing I would need to sell a
certain amount and that they periodically review your account for this.
However, I have bought from them periodically over the past 3 years and they
have never taken me off of case pricing.  I think I did tell them that I could
not purchase from them unless I received case pricing.

 Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station
Columbus, OH