[amayausers] Re: repeating underlay problem

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:41:26 -0600

Roland,
I haven't been able to figure this one out yet.  I know what you're talking
about and I think it has something to do with "single line stitches" and the
input and exit point placement.  Maybe Jeff Banks could explain it to us.
What I have done in the past to remove some of these annoying stitches is to
convert it to an .exp file and then manually go in stitch by stitch and
delete the stitches I didn't want.

Ed