[amayausers] Re: repeating underlay problem

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:17:41 -0500

Here's one for you Ed or Rod-I can't figure it out.
I'm doing a logo that has the outline of a box- about 3/4 " x 5", done with
single line (satin), single underlayment, 6 pt. width 4 pt density. Yet when
it comes to that in the logo, it goes around the box three complete times,
foward and back....before it does the satin stitch.
Same setting for a single line in the logo-it only does the underlayment
once.
I did check to make sure 'repeat' underlayment wasn't checked.
How do I get it to stop doing this?  I have another customer's logo with
multiple circles in it-and it does the same thing-always repeats the
outlines over and over-yet partial lines on same settings it only does once.
Roland