[amayausers.com] Re: puckering on poplin jacket

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:25:48 UT

This message was posted by embroidered blessings on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/363.html

I am trying to sew a simple design (block lettering using bridge to create a
triangle effect) on an Inner Harbor 65/35 lightweight poplin jacket.  The
design looks good but when sewn, it has a slight pucker.  I have tried all that
I know to  "loosen" the stitching.  Any help would be appreciated.