[amayausers] Re: old computer

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:30:24 -0400

If you do get a new computer and run DesignShop on it. Get at least 1gb of
ram for Windows XP or 2gb of ram for Windows Vista. The graphics are much
better on Vista which is one reason why it needs more ram to run it. If you
can afford even more ram than that, get it! The more ram, the faster the
computer will be. All Vista computers must come with a DVD, this is required
for Vista.

Steve

From: KATHY GEORGIANNA <georgiannak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: old computer
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 03:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

I want to thank everybody for your advise.

   I tried turning off and on a whole bunch of times.
   I opened it up looked for reset couldn't find it but cleaned it out while
I was there.

   This morning I was looking for something in a draw under it so I turned
it on while I was there and it went on. :-)  So now I know it's not dead

   I am feeling I will have to look into moving up. I love my machines but
the computer thing is anoying

   Thanks again
   Kathy