[amayausers.com] Re: not trimming...my turn

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:22:55 UT

This message was posted by Anita on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/541.html#000002

Thanks Juli...Some things to try are a good thing...<smile>.  I can see that
just the smallest adjustment can make all the difference.  I just got up and
created a new design with same setup except .5".  Trimmed perfect.  Made it
smaller, .3" and it didn't trim.

I think you may be right about the tie off, and I'm not seeing one after the
false cut. As I lay awake I realized I couldn't just manually cut them...I
could tell the stitching was coming loose.  I'm assuming the
alphabet...Executive Block...has tie offs and trims digitized, true?

I shut everything down, reran the design, trimmed as expected.  Ran it again,
no trim.  Software or me?

I'm off to a quilt show...need the break.  Thanks for your help.

Anita