[amayausers.com] Re: Windows encounters a problem message.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 12:37:40 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/243.html#000001

Sounds like a memory issue. DesignShop runs better with lots of memory (at
least 1gb)
If you aren't sure how much your system has. Click START, right click my
computer and click the general tab. It will say at the bottom.
Or you can go to crucial.com and let it scan your system and it will give
suggestions if you need more memory and how much.
It won't hurt to do both and let me know.