[amayausers] Re: new user

  • From: Tony Glass <tglass66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 11:40:51 -0600

Improper material thickness settings will cause problems as you describe.
If stitching is too tight it pulls material together causing lines not to
match, wrinkles around design, etc.  Increase material thickness as high as
you can without causing other problems such as loose stitches or thread
breaks.  No backing or backing loose in hoop can also cause problems.
It sometimes will be necessary to have your fill stitches overlap to give
desired look.

Tony Glass
Amaya Tech &
Owner