[amayausers] Re: bobbins

  • From: "A Golden Stitch/John and Mary Kyler" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:52:44 -0700

I have tried the plastic sided...
I like them for  awhile... But They have stress cracks about 5 degrees from
the mold marks and then they catch...
I would never use sideless as the stuff used to make the thread stick clogs
things up....
I have been know to spray my bobbin cases with silicone and let it dry and
use paper sided...
And as for needles.... For setting the needle depth and timing... Organ is
what Melco uses (at least what I have been told....) But for everyday use I
use the large eye Schmedt... Love them!
Just another opinion.
John
A Golden Stitch