[amayausers] Re: new machine

  • From: "Fabrications" <fabrications@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:17:05 -0400

I used my BabyLock EMP6 to get my business started in October 2004 and used
it continuously until December 2006 when I bought my first AmayaXT.
The only hiccup I encountered with the transition was with software - I was
told that I didn't need the Design Shop software, but the AmayaXT did NOT
like the designs I brought over to it from my previous software.  I ended up
giving in and getting the DS 2 months later.
Now I haven't used my EMP6 since February and am trying to sell it.

Janet Lounsbury
Fabrications
269.273.8495
http://www.fabrications.biz
Embroidery*Screen Printing*Custom Lettering