[amayausers.com] Re: new guy about to knock XT over

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:15:42 UT

This message was posted by namingit4u on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/890.html#000011

Hey Mike and all,
As a newbie , learned by trial and error, I have a suggestion on the printed
manual.
Find a local printer that you can trade work with or that will give you a great
deal.
On the help menu, you can pdf all the pages and you will have a nice printed
color manual.
Ok, did I have my guy print the whole manual. No but after going to my 2 day
class and being very frustrated at "Rose" I printed all the info that I needed
everytime.  I did call Melco and say, Are you kidding, no manual, I speak how
much and you said the class would teach me everything? That did not happen.
When I went to the class our instructor, Cynthia, taught us to put a needle(old
one) in the eye to turn to right 5 degrees, or else you will get thread breaks.
 But after reading the posts from the masters... of information. That makes
perfect sense of why you dont want to do that. So now added to my must have
kit: toothpicks...

Must have kit(taken from all your posts)
Fabric softener ( for the carpet)
Patience, Cover for thread, Humidifier ( if needed), Patience, Lots of
Coffee... and oh did I say Patience.

Mike it does get easier... We started cold turkey in October, never Embroidered
ever and now we actually do orders every week.

Just remember to bookmark this group, it is the best ever... Thank you everyone
for all the great information

Naming It 4 U
www.namingit4u.com (http://www.namingit4u.com)
"U Pitch It, We Stitch It"